Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Sweet Life - La Dolce Vita !

Frank Dreams About the Sweet Life

If the sweet life still exists, they're living in Italy.  So you think with a name like Buono he's impartial, right?  Ask any non-Italian (that have been to Italy) what they think.  I can honestly tell you that it's a contender for most beautiful country in the universe.  If you were to go to Italy blindfolded and never saw a thing, just eating their would be worth the trip.  The people are as beautiful as their country. 

I was born on the island of Ischia.  A tiny piece of paradise island in the Amalfi coast.  From almost any part of this of Ischia, Capri, Naples and that gorgeous coastline are well in view.  Awe inspiring visuals that possess your mind.  You have see it to believe it.  Everyone should see Italy at least once in their life - everyone!  My wife and I landed in Rome and that city puts a mysterious spell on the soul.  Rome is a living, breathing and always breathtaking museum.  We took a tour given by BuonoTours. The tour guide was incredible.  You ever see someone really enjoying what they're doing?  Passionate about what he loved doing.  It doesn't get more Italian then that.  From standing in the Vatican to swimming on the Mediterranean's Cava Scura...it seems like your living in a dream.  It's just one of those places that you have to see to believe. 

Ischia-italy
My wife, who's family has been in America for over 400 years and has no Italian blood, pronounced that she would return to Italy after only being their for an hour.  She knew her return was inevitable!  It's that kind of place.  Something simple about their way of life that is very appealing.  I feel closer to God when I'm there.  Like he vacations there too!  Simple, beautiful and natural.  I've been there 13 times and am more amazed very time I go.  How many places are so special that you'd return 13 times???  That's how they live.  I will always be married to America and Italy will forever be my mistress.  Ciao!

 

Hot-italian-girl-again

No comments:

Post a Comment